Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just a walk

Spent the day downtown looking for a new messenger bag


I went to the mall and didn't find anything,



then I went outside and found "Sand in the city" but for some reason they had the place all taped off and you couldn't really get close to the sand :( last year and years before there was much more sand and you could walk around.


Then i found a water fountain, after this I hit a couple of art galleries and wished I had hundreds of dollars so I could buy some of the art.



finally I got on the train and went back home (without a new messenger bag :(

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! I haven't been to mall in ages. I just bought a cute messenger bag.. but I am sure you wouldn't like it :-D
    http://www.amazon.com/Vera-Bradley-Messenger-Poppy-Fields/dp/B0039PK38C

    Here are some Messenger Bag for guys
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10?url=search-alias%3Dapparel&field-keywords=messenger+bags+for+men&sprefix=messenger+&ih=6_3_0_0_0_1_0_0_0_1.22_146&fsc=-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B!I might have to end up buying it on Amazon. But im picky :D

    ReplyDelete